All from a single source
Our Software Supports You
from the first day
We deliver what you need.
New Plant Construction
With our strong partner company: voran.at, we design complete systems and at the same time take care of the complete installation:
- Complete solutions for plant engineering
- Licensed solutions for advanced automatic systems
- Complete assembly
- Switchgear construction
- Electrical commissioning
Maintenance old plants
mas-germany GmbH is specialized in the service of old plants. With our many years of experience, we carry out the following measures:
- Preventive maintenance
- Spare parts service
- On site maintenance service
- Complete assembly
- Plant modifications (mechanical and electrical)
Our core business: plant engineering.
mas-germany GmbH designs and develops plants individually for your use and according to your specifications. Renewal of old plants or conceptual design of new plants.
We ideally coordinate software and hardware. Completely according to your needs.
We are able to technically implement even complicated plant constructions.
We keep your plant running. With our 24 hour service we are always available for you.
For your advantage.
In an increasingly competitive market, the demands on you as a plant operator are rising at the same time. With our plants, we go far beyond the required standards:
- Animal welfare through modern slaughter facilities
- Clear separation of unclean and clean areas
- Sustainable use of the energy cycle
- Legal compliance with environmental and waste disposal regulations
- Compliance with regional and cultural standards
- Hygiene compliance via legal guidelines
mas-germany GmbH plants convince with precision, clearly structured workflows, efficient use of resources and a high level of hygiene quality.
mas-germany GmbH supplies customers worldwide with state-of-the-art slaughterhouse technology for
- Sheep and goats and
We plan according to your specifications:
- Separate areas: Cattle/sheep/pigs
- Combination plants
- Continuous/discontinuous plants
+49 (0) 6421 . 168 368 - 10